1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hydraulic pump bracket & other info.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by BoulderBronco, Sep 17, 2003.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I am looking at buying a used Fisher setup. It is of an 86 F250 with the 351. I will be putting it on my Bronco. I was wondering if anyone who has the belt driven hydraulic pump could take a couple pics for me so I can see exactly how it mounts. Or if anyone knows where I could find such a pic. I also need the measurement from the front of the grille to the permanent mount of the plow on the front. I have a custom bumper that sticks out a bit further and need to know if the plow frame will fit on my truck. By the way that part of this question needs to be on the 92-96 models to be accurate. Lastly if I could get the width of the permanent mount on the front I would really appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can give.
    Chris