1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hydraulic problem

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by tloconte, Jan 28, 2013.

1. tloconte

tloconte Junior Member
    from boston

I just bought a used 8 ft fisher electric/hydraulic plow. It was working but now I hear the electric working but no plow movement. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot it? Ive always had hydraulics only. Electric is new to me. Tyanks
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

start by listing what you are working on, best to post it in the forum of the type, there is a lot of help here however it helps to have some info on what you have
  3. fairrpe86

fairrpe86 Senior Member

Search in the Fisher section, it will probably be more help. If you can't find the answer in there, post the question and some more details in that area so that those who are knowledgeable in that brand can better assist you.
  4. tloconte

tloconte Junior Member
    from boston

Thanks for the help