1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hydraulic issue s103T

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by koopster70, Dec 25, 2008.

1. koopster70

koopster70 Junior Member

Hi. New to the forum. I have had a smaller blizzard s103T on my 1998 Jeep wrangler for many years. This plow work(ed) flawless for the many years of use. After the last storm I noticed the plow was angling or floating itself back and forth a few inches each way, almost like the pins were loose.
    Upon investigating the plow I noticed I can grab the plow by hand and angle it easily by hand eitherway for a short distance, causing the angle pistons to shorten/lengthen about an inch-then they will stop. When the plow is operating there is no power loss like if there was a solenoid issue, yet in the joystick neutral position there is definitively some sort of pressure loss.

I have never messed with the blizzard controls so I am looking for your expertise.

2. koopster70

koopster70 Junior Member

The model name on the frame shows S103T, the plow is a 680

hope someone has some ideas!