1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hydraulic hose universal

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by dvblandscaping, Sep 30, 2009.

1. dvblandscaping

dvblandscaping Junior Member

i am replacing my the hoses on my SEHP fisher MM1. I bought 2 hydraulic hoses 1/4" rated for 5000psi... I assume these will work just fine. Anyone know the specs of the stock hoses?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Stockers are 3000 PSI working pressure. Your 5000 PSI is likely the max pressure rating. They'll be fine as long as their quality brand hose material.
  3. dvblandscaping

dvblandscaping Junior Member

The hoses are Apache from northern tool. They say the following SAE 100R2AT 5000 PSI W.P 1Q09/01. Not sure what all the numbers mean but I assume this means 5000psi working pressure. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  4. mmaddox

mmaddox Member

They are two wire braid hoses. Pressure ratings for hose that small are usually that. They should work fine. Another choice is to find a local source that makes up hose as needed.