1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrwolf, Jan 12, 2013.

1. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

OK, I have a Hydraremote for a boss V plow. Here is the deal. I dont have a V so I dont have a way to test that part. The other functions work but seem to act up. What I mean is sometimes it works fine but I have to play with the amount of pressure I put on the pad or something. I think it is the remote but I am not sure. It works sometimes and sometimes it is sketchy or wont work for a minute. I put some dielectric grease on the pad inside and it seemed to help some. I dont think I put a new battery in but dont remember.

It comes as is, every fundtion ahs worked left,right, up, down. But will not evey time so I dont know if it is the remote, the battery or what.

$65 shipped as is

TXT is ok at 317 four one seven 0789

2. mrwolf

mrwolf Senior Member

Any interest, I would trade for a boss plow side pigtail and a short hose for backup.
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Do they sell these new? Is it a wireless controller for the boss v plows!? thats awesome