1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna or Ariens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Oct 14, 2015.

What snowblower would you buy?

1. Ariens

5 vote(s)
  2. Husqvarna

2 vote(s)
  1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

2. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

The Ariens, by far. But, I would upgrade to the 420cc "Pro" series. Myself, I would choose the tracked 32" hydro pro. Big money, I know..
  3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Don't buy the rubber paddle huskies, there is only about an eighth inch of wear on the rubber cutting bar before it needs to be replaced.
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I hear you, I have no problem spending money for something worthwhile but I'm not sure what the major difference is between the Ariens Platinum SHO Snow Blower - 30" - 414cc and the Ariens Professional Snow Blower - 32" - 420cc Except $800 bucks. I figured Ariens was already a good product and the "platinum SHO" is already an elevated model. Can't see the $800 bucks for the "professional" unless I'm totally missing something.
  5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

There's the obvious, then take a look at the specs,

Hint, axel, drive system, I have no idea if it's worth it but, there it is.