1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hunterdon county NJ 4'' of snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Greg Aquila, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Here's some pics of my uncles house in hunterdon county this afternoon. I live in Woodbridge which is like 30 minutes away and we didnt get nothing like this. Iam kinda glad though because i have no equipment ready: D

Aquila Picture's 459.jpg

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Send some here to Ohio.:waving:
  4. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

signs of a great winter?!?!?!? :drinkup::drinkup:
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

6. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

2-6" a little further north depending on location. I was busy all day and am going out with help in a little bit. I read once that if you live in a snow area you need to be ready by labor day. It isnt entirely false. This year everything came out of storage fine, but some years not so good and waiting on parts for days. Oh well here we go.
  7. Greg Aquila

Greg Aquila Member

Yeah i'll be getting all my equipment ready this weekend hopefully everything is going to work.Last year everything actually worked when i hooked it up but the first dec snow one of the plow pumps blew on me even after i had everything serviced.
  8. TEX

TEX Senior Member

all this early snow is great i hope is last for a long time.
  9. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

looks like broken trees too.
  10. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

that pumpkin looks pissed!!!!!
  11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good greg!ussmileyflag
  13. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

I guess you guys got hammered in some spots down there. My mother works for a school district in hunterdon and the neighboring town got 14". They had no power today. We got 7.5" at my deepest account and zip on others 10 miles away. Weird storm, but if I was going to not make any money cause of the morning rain it minus well have snowed. Over all it worked out well. Even made a little today dealing with all the busted trees. Thankfully though no wakeup calls 20 minutes after I went to bed. My only complaint is the boss wiring harness I bought for my extra truck was wired backwards from the factory. Got to the lot to salt only to discover it spun backwards. I tested everything when I installed it, but never thought to look as to which way it was spinning. Oops. Back to leaves tomorrow.
  14. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Its looks so perrty:Dpayup