1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hummers

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by g-landscaping, Dec 7, 2009.

1. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

Any one plowing with a hummer these days?

2. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

I saw this today and i almost lost it in my pants....

HMMWV_plow.JPG

3. deadogwalkin

deadogwalkin Member

I wouldn't want that fuel bill. Try plowing small residentials with that rig.

4. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Can't be any worse than my F-350 6.0 with dump body. With the plow and sander I get 8 miles to the gallon. That would be alot more badass to drive.

5. hedhunter9

hedhunter9 Senior Member

We made a custom mount for this Hummer H3 Using Canyon mounts

Hummer.jpg

6. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

The fisher mount for the hummer for the military was developed and then manufactured by fisher through arrowhead equipment in albany

7. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

There is an older Army hummer pickup around here with a big Fisher blade on it, Ill try to get a pic soon, also there is a couple of H2's around with blades.

8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

9. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

they made them to use up at Ft Drum. And you can call and order thr push plates for your own Hummer

10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Drum hummer

Here is a pic of one of my sons equipment list he was issued I tried to get him to write it off but he said no.Its up at drum now but its not in his inventory.

drum hummer.jpg

11. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

guess u dont have to really worry about breaking stuff
    just the stuff in front of u haha

12. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

That is just like the one I was talking about that is around here. Good it save me from going to take a pic, thanks :drinkup: