1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hummer H3

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by gutter21, Feb 7, 2008.

1. gutter21

gutter21 Member

Anyone aware of a plow setup for a hummer h3............
  2. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

hey i see your new.... Welcome.

heres something you need to know.
    if you don't get the answers you want in a post, you can't start a new one. The moderators dont like it. And it just clutters up the site.

For everyone else,

heres the original post
  3. gutter21

gutter21 Member

i figured i would ask the guys in the chevy area..........its a gm...........people dont check every area...........like a dodge guy :salute:
  4. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

Hey Gutter welcome to the forum,

I just checked with the Blizzard website. They make a 680lt and a 720lt plow for the Colorado line of trucks. The H3 is built on this chassis, however you would be wise to call a dealer in your area to make sure this would work (dealer locator on website)(click Blizzard link top of page). You need to know the GAWR and GVWR of the Hummer before you can determine if you can mount a plow on it. The Colorado needs ballast in order to keep it in spec. They also will only mount the plow on the 6.1 box style truck. I'm not saying you couldn't mount it on an H-3, just need to do the homework first. Hope this is helpful, Al