1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hummer H2 - Boss Mount - Trade

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by valpoguy, Feb 15, 2010.

1. valpoguy

valpoguy Member

Heres the deal...I am turning my H2 lease back in...I need to return it to stock...There have been many people interested in my mount, someone can have it for free, but there is a catch. I am putting my plow on a 2010 2500Hd, so i need a mount for that, and i need a skidplate for the H2...so basically you give me a mount and skidplate, and in return you get a mount and skidplate thats pre-cut and ready to bolt on to your H2. I'm looking at doing this sometime this late spring, or early summer. I prefer someone local, I am 30 min east of Chicago in Valparaiso, IN

2. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

You plowed with a leased vehicle? Ballsy.
  3. valpoguy

valpoguy Member

Anyone??? Someone needs this thing!
  4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

eric i have a skid plate you can have. i traded my brown hummer in and didnt give them the skid plate. just call me a nd come get it... kale
  5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

As long as you have a good relationship with your dealer, you shouldn't have an issue.

All of our vehicles are leased.
  6. valpoguy

valpoguy Member

Kale, I turned it in without a skidplate, they didnt say a thing...it also had different wheels,...

So does someone want this thing? I need the mount for a 2010 Chevy, there were all sorts of people with questions about this thing, someone needs it!
  7. valpoguy

valpoguy Member

Come on...I can't get my boat outta my garage until my plow is moved, and I can't do that till i get a new mount! there's gotta be a someone, maybe a dealer who could use this.
  8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

get a furniture dolly from home depot for $15 and flip the blade onto it and move the plow. i use one for each plow and move them all around the place with ease.
  9. snipe6949

snipe6949 Junior Member

If you still want to get rid of the mount I could use it. I'll pay for the shipping. Sorry but don't have the chevy mount.