1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Huge V-Plow For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Birchrun Guy, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Birchrun Guy

Birchrun Guy Junior Member

FOR SALE: VALK MODEL V-10 HEAVY DUTY V-PLOW. THIS IS A LARGE PLOW. IT IS 10ft. WIDE AT THE CUTTING EDGE, 12 ft. WIDE AT THE WINGS, AND OVER 7 ft. HIGH. I BOUGHT IT FROM A MUNICIPALITY THAT HAD IT SET UP FOR A CAT 950 LOADER, BUT NEVER USED IT. I USED IT FOR 1 STORM, MOUNTED ON A HEAVY AUTOCAR TANDEM DUMP TRUCK. IT COULD BE ADAPTED FOR USE ON A LARGE FARM TRACTOR, LOADER, GRADER OR LARGE TRUCK. THE CUTTING EDGE LOOKS LIKE NEW. PRICE: $1000. (610) 827-7244 (SOUTH EAST PENNSYLVANIA.)
    autocarman@verizon.net

valk v-10 002.jpg

img010.jpg

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Yes.................more snow please!!! Lol bump for a huge plow!

3. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

mythbusters is looking for that plow. Check the ladys post on here, dont know if there was a phone number or not

4. Birchrun Guy

Large V-Plow

Thanks for the lead, but it looks like they found one. Dave.

5. EXCESSIVE FORCE

EXCESSIVE FORCE Junior Member

Can you put turkey wings on that thing?? Good for opening lots,but not too good for cleanup....LOL...Bump for a cool plow anyway.

6. Birchrun Guy

That is all I used it for, to open up, and only one storm with 6'-8' drifts. The nice thing about a v plow is you have a better chance of going straight and not getting pushed like a one way highway plow. When you hit deep snow fast enough to throw it, and the hood and windshield are covered, you are either going to be a hero or found there in the spring!!

7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

let me get some snow first to pay for it, but I am interested...

8. Birchrun Guy

v-plow

Thanks for the interest, I know what you are talking about (money) that is why I am selling the things I don't use! Thanks, Dave.