1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Huge snowplow 24' for sale near Monroe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Milwaukee, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I was look for cheap one but notice this snowplow it is 24 feet long. Can you image what machine for that. It must be weight around 2,000 to 4,000 pounds.

It look nice but way too huge for my 601.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/tls/507115435.html

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

My guess is they used it for airport clearing. Anyone else know what it would have been used for?

3. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

That would be a good guess.. blowerman u should buy it and then rent a L120 to clean lots

4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Maybe he could get best job by plow highway 1 time instead 4 dot truck to plow snows.[​IMG]

5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Stone devil. I feel like the L70 is overkill for what I'm doing. Maybe a L120 and a good airport clearing contract, now we're talking. Ah the fun I could have...