1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hts review

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by skidonkey, Jan 30, 2015.

1. skidonkey

skidonkey Junior Member

well plowed for the first time today with my new hts plow. I just bought a gmc 1500. traded in my chevy 2500. the gas mileage on 2500 was killing me. I only plow a few driveways so I decided to go with better gas mileage and go with a 1500. so lets get back to the plow. well its going to take some time to get used to. its a nice little plow if all your going to do is move some snow around your own driveway. i'm not really a fan of the cylinder lift on it. the blade really doesn't go up that far. it will stack, but not to high. maybe 5'. i would say its a nice little plow. it does exactly what its meant to do. i needed a plow fast and this was a good deal. but if i had the choice again i would definitely go with the mid weight.