1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HTS hookup on 2012 ram 1500

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jamm999, Oct 16, 2013.

1. jamm999

jamm999 Junior Member

I just bought a used hts ultramount. I know I need the plow mount that bolts to the truck. if anyone knows the proper part number I would appreciate it, I think it is different from the 08 it came off. Also I have two different wiring setups. one 4 port that was on the 08 truck the plow came off, and a 3 port off a 10 2500 but the ends that connect to the plow are different and the controller plug is different. does anyone have the correct wiring setup I will need. the plow is a two plug setup (one for the lights and the other for the plow) Also where can I get a parts breakdown and a manual ? THANKS

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Westerns website

3. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

the mount part # would be 33949. the HTS uses multiplex wiring, so that would just have two plugs at the grill. It would take the control with the 4 pin connector. so if one of you sets of wiring has that, it should be the right type, you just need the correct headlight harness to go with it, which should be a 28986.
    or, if your 4port harnesses are correct for H13 lights, you could use the module and headlight harnesses from that wiring set, and the rest of the wiring from the other set.