1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hows your ride?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by 48archer, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 48archer

48archer Junior Member
    from Ohio

I just bought a new 2010 2500 4x4 reg cab with the 6.7 and it rides like crap, my 03 rode way better than this one does. Over at dodgetalk everyone says the 2010 rides way better than the 3rd generation trucks did and i find this hard to believe. My truck came with Michelin tires and im running 5lbs less than what is recomended and it still doesnt help. I know this is a work truck but damn.

2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

have you ever rode in a first gen??

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just think of it as all new parts ;). Maybe once it breaks a little in it will be better? I hope it rides OK...I plan on getting one sooner than later.

4. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

Its the tires, switch to a 285/75/17 it will ride way better

5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I love my 2011, well other than fuel mileage which I'll be taking care of this summer.

6. 48archer

48archer Junior Member
    from Ohio

Well i found out why it rides like crap, i guess Dodge put some type of a gel or hydraulic thing under the cabs in all of the extended cabs but not in the regular cabs, that explains why all the guys with extended cabs are enjoying the ride they have over the 3rd generation trucks.