1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hows this quote? New Poly V-XT 9.2?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by tom_khollman, Nov 4, 2009.

1. tom_khollman

tom_khollman Junior Member

Went to the dealer today and was quoted $5350 for the 9'2" poly v-xt with the smart locks, thats carry out price with tax included. What do you guys think? Tom
  2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Is that just for the Blade Crate & Plow Box (Tower), or does it include the Undercarriage, Control Kit, Controller & Headlight Adapter?
  4. tom_khollman

tom_khollman Junior Member

thats everything to mount on my 2001 Chevy 2500hd.
  5. wtfgreen

wtfgreen Junior Member

That sounds better than the quote I got for the same set up except 8'2" - where did you get that from?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

There is a poly 9'2" for sale on here for your truck complete for $3200. Otherwise I'd beat up your dealer alittle more:D
  7. mike custom

mike custom Junior Member

i was quoted 4950 in Connecticut for a poly 9'2" and that's installed with smartlocks on an 07 mitsubishi fuso 4x4
  8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Those are great prices. I was "quoted" $6,500 at the fair. Didn't really push the subject with him.
  9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

I was quoted $5800 installed for a 9.2 Steel XVT on an F550