1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hows got the best price for me

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 09dieselguy, Dec 2, 2009.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

i need a boss rt3 mount and wiring for a 99 dodge 2500 cummins. i need one here soon. who has the best prices for these. i will order if the shipping is a deal.

2. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

If you are set on new then just compare prices from the site sponsers above.

If you want to save some cash, check out craigslist and ebay for used set. I scored a mount and wiring for $300 earlier this summer.

3. 09dieselguy

i dont care what it is. i just need a setup before to long. i will buy the wiring new as its only 200 and some change. the mount is almost 600

4. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

I got my mount off craigslist for $200 a couple weeks back and just got my harness from ebay $380 shipped came with every thing for the truck side including controller and manual. when i called for a harness they wanted $220 for just that no controller or anything.

5. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

6. 09dieselguy

that be a sweet deal but thats only a 11 pin harness. will not work with a 13 pin setup for a v plow