1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hows everyone looking for this year?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cfdeng7, Oct 3, 2009.

1. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

So hows everyone looking for the winter? Ive had alot of previous customers tell me someone else quoted them rediculously cheap for lots. Ive plowed this one medium size lot. probably a good 200 spaces...well i was told this guy quoted them 50 dollars per storm!!!:dizzy: this economy is making everyone and their mother go try and plow snow and undercut us legitimate businesses. well i was just wondering how everyone else was looking?
  2. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

moderators please move this to the commercial forum my mistake clicked the wrong one
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

To bad your stuck here now!:laughing:
  4. a&j lawncare ll

a&j lawncare ll Member
    from ct

when someone is that much cheaper u hope your customer can see he will only have problems with them..and keep you..i have had a customer tell me they got a cheaper price else were, i asked if this "guy" has a 2million $ inc coverage.."i'am not sure" is what i got..needless to say i still have this lot..if you do good reliable work u should not have problems.
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

looking much better then last year. atleast i have 2 trucks that are gonna be going this year.
  6. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

At least he admitted that he posted in the wrong section and actually considered making an attempt to move it. There has been a lot of no picture threads in the pictures forums, no names :whistling:
  7. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

So you're the lowballer. :laughing: