1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SIDLEYDIESEL, Jan 30, 2014.

SIDLEYDIESEL Junior Member

Been browsing here for about a year and a half. last season was a bust, so decided to hold off on introducing myself. I'm in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. glad to be a part of this community. Our salt dogg has been a major PITA. replaced pretty much every moving part on the thing. just rebuilt a new wiring harness for it for 1/4 of the cost of a brand new one. but either way just saying HI. maybe theres a few guys around me ill see out and about.

2. RUJusten

RUJusten Member
    from VA

Welcome! I found this website a few months back and boy has it been helpful! Been getting much snow in OH this yr?

compared to the last few winters.... YES!!!! we are expecting another week with daily showers this next week so hopefully that comes true. lots of snow here for now. made a decent chuck of change this winter so far =)

whoops sorry for the double post. also if any of you guys are on the duramax forum i'm on here too as the same username. im pretty knowledgeable in the engines if anyone has any questions about them.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  5. grassman2001

grassman2001 Junior Member

im in cincy too over here on the west side. How is salt supply treating you things are getting tight