1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How'd I do?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jamartz, Jul 12, 2008.

1. jamartz

jamartz Member

Well I just purchased my first plow truck. I have not plowed in 4 years but prior to that i plowed for 6 years for a contractor and always used his own trucks. I decided I wanted to get in to it myself this winter so I made the final decision to start looking for a plow truck.......low and beholdit ended up right in front of me!

I came across a 99 Dodge 2500 Ext Cab short box, 4x4, 5.9L gasser, 66k miles with an 8.2 Boss V plow. Truck is in decent shape, a few scratches from prior plowing, I just bought it today for $6,000.

I thought it was a pretty good deal for the most part, but now I need some others to tell me that too so I can relax!!!!!

Thanks and I Look forward to visiting this site often!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Need some pics posted to tell you for sure. :nod:

3. jamartz

jamartz Member

I would love to but my digital camera got dropped on wednesday. Get some posted when i get a new one!!

4. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Sounds good so far!

Jason

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

i would say you got a pretty good deal. 66k miles is really good for a truck that age.

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

You got a steal.....good job man! Cant wait for the pics!ussmileyflag

8. EricD701

EricD701 Senior Member

Nice... Pic's please