1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Waltersplows

Waltersplows Member

2. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

Dang, strobes and all, not doing a bad job handling the weight it looks like. that's crazy.
  3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

that geo must be bolted to the front of a super duty or something
  4. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Theres some things in life that you just don't ask questions about. This, my friend, is one of those things...
  5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like he could use some ballist in the back, That thing would be cool in a lot with lots of cars.
  6. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

He shouldn't have to worry if the plow is wide enough to cover his tracks, even on tight corners!!
  7. snow man 0311

snow man 0311 Member

It was doing a pretty good job .That thing would be great for driveways , long as there's not a more than 6 inches..

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

The back hoe looked like it had a heavily modified 8611 to make the wings a couple feet longer any one else notice that?
  9. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

WOW and it was doing a good job, it looks cool to run, but I wonder how many mods it needed, last time I checked those blizzards aren't light...atleast its not a hybrid lol
  10. rebert

rebert Senior Member

its all good till you get more than 1.5''..
  11. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 Senior Member

next thing you know you will see plows on smart cars...