1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How would you like to be this guy?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by redman6565, Dec 11, 2009.

1. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

How would you like to be this guy? lol. found this unfortunate ******* at 3 a.m. this morning. :laughing:

2. welded wrenches

welded wrenches Senior Member

oh is it??the new dukes of hazzard county hey roscoe

:dizzy:hey roscoe radio daisy n have sneek crazy cooters towtruck up here..
  3. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

Never seizes to amaze me how stupid the general public can be when inclement weather is present.
  4. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

guys remember these people need a adaptation period ....:)
  5. redman6565

ya they all become professional winter drivers by the time April rolls around...
  6. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

110% stupid :dizzy:

7. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Wish I had my camera last nite, plowing one of my commercials I pushing up a pile at the end in a grass area and i got head lights shineing at me. Some idiot missed the plowed driveway by atlest 40' and drove into the pile of snow i was making. Guy than climbs out and asks why I blocked the driveway. LOL
  8. redman6565

had one guy drive straight into our large snow pile in fron of Bed Bath and Beyond last Wednesday...lol guys said it was priceless
  9. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Judging by the car I'd say it's either a senior who shouldn't be driving at night anymore, or a kid (more likely) with his first car.

LOL has anyone been watching Canada's Worst Driver on Discovery Channel?? :p Dunno if you yanks have an equivelent show...?
  10. Premier

Premier Senior Member

thats funny :)
  11. derekbroerse

Just checked my accounts, 1/2" of snow in places, roads are icy because it was raining earlier. Car in the ditch up the road from the shop. Running the S15 in 4wd and staying about the limit to 5 over... just got blown off by a red Sunfire in the middle of town, probably upwards of 30-40km over the limit (50km/h).

Guess he's eager to be like the guy in the above pic huh?

Note to self: If I spot a red Sunfire wiped out, ignore it and keep going! :D
  12. green frog

green frog Senior Member

When I was out plowing that same storm in Buffalo I saw 8-10 cars off the road. The most I've seen in a while. One poor guy buried his kia so bad in a gully you could only see the roof.
  13. redman6565

you guys don't stop to take pics? lol...i have to stop, keeps myself entertained :laughing:
  14. derekbroerse

I should carry my camera more often.
  15. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

haha maybe the guy was drinking or something
  16. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Maybe he's like my friends and I were when we were younger. We got a friend's Town Car high centered on a hill between two parking lots goofing around one night. It's even funnier now that my office is one parking lot away from where that happened.
  17. redman6565

if i dont have the camera, i always have the cell phone
  18. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

(bury him while no one is looking!!!!)
  19. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo Senior Member

Ive seen general public laugh at snow contractors sitting in the middle of a walmart passed out after hitting the kerb and knocking themselves out.
  20. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Did he work for US maintenance and have a rusty plow?:laughing: