1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how would i go about finding who plow a lot?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1/2tonthatcould, Sep 19, 2011.

1. 1/2tonthatcould

1/2tonthatcould Member
    from MA

Anyone have any tips? Im talking about large lots that contain multiple businesses. Would a store manager know?
    Thanks
    Dan

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Im sure someone knows who the property manager is.

3. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Look for a sign in a vacant occupancy and if there's a number to call; they'll probably know who to get in touch with.

4. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

It depends on the size of the plaza. But I do a public records search. Look for the tax mailing address. Then google it to find out who it is and contact them. Alot of property managers work on the "if its not broke - then don't fix it" mentality. If they are happy with their provider, they probably wont even talk to you much. If their unhappy, then they will.

5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

What he said.

6. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Oh... I almost forgot. Have ur carp in a pile before u call, if u sound like n idiot, forget getting their interest

7. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

I would talk to one of the managers of one of the businesses. that's usually what I do and they have the info for the owner/property manager. some of them will even give you some input on how past people have provided their service and I have even had a couple tell me the prices of past companies haha!