1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how will do you like snoway

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by l&m land, Feb 15, 2006.

1. l&m land

l&m land Junior Member

i just got one put on my 06 hd chevy but have not any snow since I'm dieing to try it out if i could get some feed back on them it would be great thanks

2. dodge_dude

dodge_dude Member
    from canada

Hi, l&m land I just got my snoway a week ago and I love it. Right after it was installed we had 4 inches of the white stuff. It stacks well and with the down pressure it cleans up good.Hope you get to use yours soon.

3. beungood

beungood Member

Good plow

These are pretty decent rigs. While getting my cruiser out of it's space at work I found it was buried in by an inadequate plow job ;-) so I used my snow way to clean it out. There was a layer of frozen snow and ice and with down pressure I scraped it all away and moved and clean an area our Tow Western was unable to.:nod:

4. Switchless

Switchless Member
    from NJ

I've got a rather old 2500 series and it still is just great. I've never had another plow, but with the DP I can see a noticably better job back dragging, especially on gravel drives, than the other guys.
    Pete

5. beungood

beungood Member

it's all good

I had a few mechanics poking fun at my 8 footer. Tghe guy who installed it ended up liking it and after reviewing the website and the things our plows can do most were calling me asking how it worked out. Damn things scrapes down to bare pavement!!!

6. Switchless

Switchless Member
    from NJ

I back dragged a 100 foot gravel drive twice that nobody would touch and it came terrific.
    It took 2 minutes, asked for $40, and both of us walked away happy.