1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How well do you know your prices? 85 bronco w/plow....

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by whdahel, Aug 9, 2007.

1. whdahel

whdahel Junior Member

Well I have an 85 Full sized Bronco with about 115k on it and I acquired a used meyers plow for it this spring. (complete set up pump (e47) frame, lights, ect) and the pump has had a light season on it since it has been rebuilt. The truck is a little rough, rust and such but runs good 4wd works great (351 H.O. and a C-6 trany). I am in need of a pick up and was thinking of selling the Bronco, plow and all I am just not sure what to ask. I haven't even used the plow since I put it on the truck. What sound like a fair price? I live in N.E. Ohio so we see a bit of snow (usually). Thanks for any help.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Post it on the classified page and see what offers you get.

3. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I'm thinking in a month or two you could get close to $3K for it. I would completly set up the plow and make sure it works though. The Bronco is probably not worth more than $1K so if you got $3K for the package I would say your doing good.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2, Wait until winter is the next thing on everyones mind, then put the for sale sign out. Clean it up the best you can both inside and out, make sure it runs perfect and the plow is in good working order. Maybe even a fresh coat of paint on the plow and frame might not hurt to fetch a few extra bucks.