1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how was ur monday boys??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Dec 6, 2004.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

hey im from bergen county NJ and i was expecting more snow that we got. we got rain and nothing stuck at all.... how was everyone's monday?? did ur snow stick?? did u go out and push???
  2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

yep!!! Rochester, NY 1-3inches...

2,300lbs of salt
    and a few pushes on commercial lots and <10 residentials..
  3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

North of Syracuse NY here.............Got 3 sweet inches to push and salt !
  4. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

i just wish we could get some decent snow here in NJ
  5. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

today sucked. Got snow but it didn't start till about 4:30 and dumped about 3" So there was not enough time to get everyone done by the witching hour (8:00)
  6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Just started snowing here, it is sticking, they say 2" absoulte max. Its supposed to go to all rain by tommrrow. I just put the plows on just in case something VERY unexpected happens. I will at least scrape my driveway in the morning. I will check a few times overnight just to make sure its not enough to plow. I will probley end up taking both plows off before i go to school tommrrow.
  7. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Middletown ct ... mostly sleet everything is frozen over trucks are out sanding.
  8. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Nothing but more rain here in central Iowa...
  9. DJC

DJC Senior Member

plowed all day in Mid-Michigan. this is the fouth storm this year. More coming the next few days and weekend.
  10. caz1

caz1 Member

2" by noon then turned to rain and made it snowy slush very fun
  11. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Got all mine plowed Saturday evening. Since then it has been too cold to go outside.
  12. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

raining the past week in lower michigan :cry: ...........suposedly snow on friday :rolleyes:
  13. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Im still waiting for our snow machine to kick in here in Cleveland. Havent gotten a flake yet. Thats ok I diont usually have to go out till after the middle of the month so Im not worried....Rob
  14. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Northwestern NJ, suusex county. 1-2 inches, only scraped personal lots, rain washed most away.........
  15. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Where in Bergen County??
  16. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Western ,Ma

:gunsfiring: 1 inch snow now freezing rain :mad:
  17. daninline

daninline Senior Member

NorthEast CT only about 1/2" now it's all melting :cry:

18. bterry

bterry Senior Member

We salted 9 of our commercial lots. Tried out the new (rebuilt) v-box... worked sweet! Never dropped a blade - better luck next ime.
  19. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I did leaf clean-ups in the snow yesterday.. Not even close to enough to plow.