1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by bobcat s-160, Apr 14, 2007.

1. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

Does anyone know how to "turn up the injector pump''? So I get more power. Has anyone ever did this before? You can never have too much power!!!!!!!!!!wesport
  2. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

how many threads do you start in 1 week?? i hate to be a jerk but try searching a little more before making so many threads.
  3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Is that supposed to help the sparks?
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yeah, you go to your local dealership and you buy a machine that has the rated HP you want, not turn up your pump. That pump was adjusted for that machine. You turn your fuel up, then you need more air. Some of the other componants might not be built heavy enough to handle more HP, like the drivetrain. I guess it just depends on what the pump is off of, but 90% of the time I would say dont turn it up, in the long run it usually just makes more problems.