1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to write a commercial contract?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NDG, Oct 27, 2009.

1. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey im new to plowing and was wondering how a write a commercial contract? if anyone can help me. i live in upstate ny.
  2. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

As others have told me.....join SIMA. They have forms you can download and modify to fit your needs, very helpful in my opinion, very worth the money in my opinion. Tell them Kenny Schulenberg refered you!
  3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

ask a lawyer... i spent a lot of money for mine, and they were, and have BEEN worth every penny...!!
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I agree with both posters except use Granview as your referral! www.sima.org

You could use some of each contract and add your stuff to it and then have a lawyer look it over. Just remember the more complicated it is the more likely some people won't sign it.