1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to wire my mm1 to new/used truck

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nyplow22, Oct 8, 2013.

1. nyplow22

nyplow22 Junior Member

Hi everyone new to the forum, I've been trying to figure this out on my own but this is all new to me so I'm a little confused. I picked up a mm1 and my truck 06 f350 is wired for what I believe is one of the fisher extreme v multiplex setup . it has 2 plugs the 11pin that currently will work the lights on the mm1 and then a 4pin which I think they consider 2, inside the cab is a 4 pin connection for the control. The plow also has two plugs both 11 pin one male one female, it has the insta act setup. I called both fisher dealers near me and explained this and they both told me to buy a new plow basically. Not really what I wanted to hear, what do I need to buy in order to use this plow with my truck? Thank you guys...
    3 port iso module 29070-1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

You need: 22511, 22" power cable
    5794K-1, solenoid
    63411, battery power cable
    26345, 3 pin control harness
    29074, adapter
    you will also need a in cab controller with a six pin white plug, either hand held fishstick or joystick.
    stuff is not cheap if buying new, shop around.
    Installation instructions can be found on Fishers website