1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to tell what wiring i need?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cubplower, Apr 26, 2015.

1. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a used extreme v just plow side. how do i tell if i need a 3 port or 4 port wiring harness or does it not matter?
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Goggle fisher ematch.
  3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

you can use either IF u all ready have a 4 port u need the correct head light harnesses a 4 pin control harness an adaptor and another battery cable But if can find a complete 3 port mod setup that's fleet flex u can get it ALL in one shot
  4. isaiahcasey

isaiahcasey Junior Member

the biggest differance between the 3 port and 4 port is size if buying all new anyway the 3 port is bout $50 more and the 3 port is smaller if you dont have much room under the hood. but if reusing wireing harness then u have to go with what u have