1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How To Save Yourself Money

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Jan 14, 2011.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

This is the simplest way to save yourself some money this season and next. We are having an end of season sale for stakes. I'll get right to the pricing:

All of our irregular stakes are at $.70/stake
    All orders of over 500 stakes get 20% off
    All orders of 1000 stakes get 35% off

So, whether, you need need to stake some properties last minute, or you want to stock up for next season to save some money, call us and I will get these stakes shipped over to you right away.

866-938-0922
    www.discountsnowstakes.com

2. shovelman

shovelman Member

what is wrong with irregular stakes, do they have the reflective tape on them?

3. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

theres nothing wrong with them, they just dont look as nice as what we sell for regular price.... the tape is on the stake, but may be a bit torn etc, give me a call and i will go over the pros and cons. thanks -chris 8669380922

4. Precision21

Precision21 Junior Member

5. shovelman

shovelman Member

do u still have the irregular ones for .70 cents
    ?