1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to repair this???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Time Cutters, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Time Cutters

Time Cutters Junior Member

This was my first year in the plowing business. Things went pretty well, thanks to all the help from this Site. :) I do have one little problem I hoped I could get some help on. I left Two tire tracks about 3 to 4 inches deep in a yard about two feet long. OOPS
    One still has all the grass and the other is a little tore up. Any advice would help a ton.

Thanks for all the help
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  2. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

if it Still has grass hop on the sides of the rut when the ground is wet after rain it will push up in the middle. I it torn up use metal rake pull all the torn up parts into the rut. add some top soil to bring it leval, then put a little seed on it.
  3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

What he said....Rob
  4. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Wet the area down real good and use a old piece of plywood about 3' wide and 4' long, lay it over the ruts and jump up and down on it a few times, spread some sand over what is left to leval it out but not over 1/2 deep. in a few months you will never know it happened.
    Ben there Done that
  5. Time Cutters

Time Cutters Junior Member

Thanks a lot for the help