1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to quote

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by buckwheat_la, Nov 22, 2009.

1. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

how are people quoting more then one person in a reply, i just can't seem to figure it out, it would be helpful

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I guess you'll have to learn,just like bidding a lot. Or use the search button!

3. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

The button next to the right of the "Quote" button, if you press it it will turn red/highlight. Just go down the list of all the people you want to quote and then on the last one hit the normal "quote" button.

4. buckwheat_la

lmao, thank you, now that i see it and highlighted it, what do you know it works, i feel like a bit of a dolt for not seeing it before, thanks terra pro

5. buckwheat_la

my mother always used to say, "if you don't have anything helpful to say,,,,,,then shut up!!!" :salute: as you can tell my mom is a smart lady

6. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Good now test it out.

7. buckwheat_la

ha ha, now i know this skill i shall rule the world, lmao, seriously though, thanks terrapro:D

8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

:popcorn::popcorn::laughing: