1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to Price?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hrsymc, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hrsymc

hrsymc Junior Member

My father passed away and had just bought a new snowblower made by Toro. My mother is wanting to sell and needs my help, but I am not near her. She thinks it is a Powershift 1232. I searched the net and couldn't find anything relating to 1232, some 1332's though. Either way, I have no idea where to price this if she is to put it in her local paper. He bought it 2-3 years ago and it was only used about 4-5 times. Can anyone help?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you can find out EXACTLY what model it is for sure, I'm sure someone here could give you an idea on the value.:)

3. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Can you give more specs engine size width of cut HP ?

4. hrsymc

hrsymc Junior Member

Research

I will work on getting that info. Again, my mom isn't very mechanically inclined - a huge understatement. I'll need to wait for one of her friends to go over to assist with looking up more info on it. Thanks for your replys. I'll repost something soon.