1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to install strobes?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by bossman22, Dec 22, 2009.

1. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I just got my pack of strobes today and i am ready to wire them tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone knew of a video or could walk me through step by step. These will be going on an 02 Chevy 2500hd. Anything is appreciated!

2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Do a search on this site or youtube. There are some out there

3. StormRanger

StormRanger Member
    from NorEast

Seal the piss out of everything. Connectors, lights, everything. Lots of silicone, and dielectric grease.

4. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I did mine on the same truck, 01 2500HD, I put the box behind the rear seat and ran the 4 heads 2 in the low beam side of the headlights, and the 2 rears in the reverse lights, they are bright where they are especially the reverse lights!!! I wish I had used amber strobes in the headlights though. I think I am going to use the other 2 outputs on my box to run 2 heads in the rear cargo light lens.

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

do NOT USE the white amp connectors....

7. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

installing the strobes on my truck was easier than installing my salt spreader. pm me if you need any help