1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to install and what do you need to install mm2 push plates on 92 k1500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by stenny, Feb 1, 2015.

1. stenny

stenny Senior Member

Anyone have pics of parts needed to install push plates for minute mount and minute mount 2 on a 92 cuevy k1500. I have never installed push plates and would like to put them in the right place and make sure I have the right parts and all the parts. Pics please thank you

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

http://library.fisherplows.com/fisherplows/pdffiles/29043.03_011509.pdf

3. stenny

stenny Senior Member

i made my backing plates with welded nuts if anyone needs some made let me know

4. stenny

stenny Senior Member

5. kimber750

You are measuring from an outside edge to the opposite inside edge of ears on push plates?

6. stenny

stenny Senior Member

I measured inside to outside I am gonna measure plow to see where pins are and see if its good the way it is because I don't know how I could make it wider

7. kimber750

BFH wesport Some installs we have done on vehicles that have been in accidents have needed minor "tweaks" with a rather large persuasion device.

8. stenny

stenny Senior Member

I just stuck tape measure on outside and looked again and it seems to be dead on or pretty close so I think it will be good because the top tab that has holes going up the back section of that sits perfectly to crossmember so it seems square as can be on both sides so I guess I will find out when I pull up to plow and try to hook up this isy first time plowing and installing and wiring a plow. This is a minute mount 1 someone out a min mount 2 setup on to make it all electric and then made switches and wiring so we will see how all that goes

9. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

A big prybar in the pushplate hole will move them anywhere you want