1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to hook up a e47 plow to the battery?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by e47myers, Jan 17, 2008.

1. e47myers

e47myers Junior Member

I know this is a stupis question but when i hook the power off the pump and the groung up it runs when i hook it to the battery, can someone explain what i got to do to get the power from the pump when its all hooked up?

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Do you have a solenoid hook up between the battery and the pump? If so it could be bad or you have a bad ground or positive cable to or from the solenoid.

3. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

you need a soleinoid between batt. and pump :)drinkup:like the old ford type)

4. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Where in New york are you

5. e47myers

e47myers Junior Member

I live in Galway newyork, north of albany by sacondoga lake.

6. e47myers

e47myers Junior Member

thanx i figured it out with your guys help the siloniod was bad sorry about the spelling.

7. Capital Land

Capital Land Junior Member

Does any one know where i can purchas reasonably priced bulk salt ? i am from albany .