1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to get in touch with hoa

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 09dieselguy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

i have my eye on a few big condo units and subs that are under a home owner association's. how do i find out who i need to get in touch with to see if they are accepting bids and who i need to submit them to.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Look for a phone number towards the entrances that say buy a home or something like that and call them and they'll usually give you a number to call.

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Have some business cards ready...Drive into the HOA that you are looking to bid....If you see someone outside stop and talk to them...Give them your card right off the bat,so they dont think you are a stalker....Ask Questions about whos on the board or how you get in touch with the board.....Look Professional, Act Professional...

4. ajslands

Hey Todd you want a bussiness card, I'm gonna go bid on that hoa on vreeland :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'll plow it before it snows too so I don't have to worry about it after the storm! Lmao.

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Bid has been awarded to a company out of Taylor....$8500 seasonal contract....To bad you F$%ked that one up....

6. ajslands

I wonder if it's the guy I work for :D

Well I'm glad you still love me! Right?

Hey, you're a csp right?!

Oh btw we all make mistakes! But it wasn't a mistake when you hired me!

Have a good weekend!

7. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

i will have to take a look at them a little better

8. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

wont you be in high school sonny boy?

9. ajslands

Not on snow days, and school is only 6 hours of the day for me so I have 18 to plow.

I also have 2 hours at another school so I might skip a few of those classes.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010