1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to get commercial contracts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Guzzo856, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 Member

Do you guys just call, or send out flyers. Also how do you get the property owners number??

2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, use the search button, how ever what has worked for me is I go right to the owner or manager of the property, me being specific on what I want, try not to deal with the national management companies till you can afford to looses money. Just drive around and see what you want, then go in and ask who do you need to speak with and then go after it.

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

also don't take on something you cant handle. go after the ones your company can service timely, Unfortionally everyone wants commercial accounts, the question is can they actually handle the account and still make money. Also make sure you maintain liability insurance that covers snow plowing, the other down fall to commercial is that's where most of your law suits will come in to play.

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Call them and ask for a biddng package, when you call make sure you ask for the person in charge of maitene, and don't say man in charge cuz women are in charge of alg of things these days.