1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to find a replacement or different set up

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DAZ982500, Oct 17, 2007.

1. DAZ982500

DAZ982500 Senior Member

I had purchased a truck witha 8.5' westen unimount plow on 95 Chevy K1500.Way to big of a plow I would like to either replace this with a 7.5 western or fing another used plow,(in good repair) this is proofing to be quite a task.When placed in the paper noby either wants it because of size or they cannot find a mount.I don'nt want to spend anymore than 2K to replace,remeber 1995 truck.I thought about selling the truck with plow and all but I hate to get another truck,i.e. 3/4 ton 1 ton not knowing the truck.I would love to mount this on a bigger truck but these westerns appear to be vechicle specific.Any ideas here.Dave
  2. Trueduelz

Trueduelz Junior Member

Put the plow on craigslist.com it doesnt take to long to sell anything on that website. Friends of mine sell sh## on there all the time. good luck-