1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to crank t-bars up? Difference b/t 07 and 09 trucks

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jvm81, Dec 5, 2011.

1. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have an 07 HD reg cab with plow prep on it, boss V plow. Handles everything great but when plow on and turning corners we scrape the edges of plow and truck does sag pretty good.

Then our 09 is just set up to much I think. Same plow. But during the summer the trucks rear end always looks like it is sagging but now with plow on and sander in back hardly moves the front end.

Our tires are all the same but I wonder what is different? Plow guys installed both plows when new and we have never touched things - well now I need to address a few issues.

Also when in 4x4 on our 09 - turning sounds bad. Take it out of 4x4 and turn, sounds fine. And now our service brake light is on - whats up with that now.
  2. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

Check your hubs on the front. For the front it will be a 36mm nut if you do a tbar crank you. Will need to alignment and never go all the way. 1turn is .25" so do both of them the same number of turns. I hope I helped

I soon will love my Z