1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to Chat?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE, Dec 24, 2002.

Not to be a dumb a$$, but how do I turn on AIM (I assume that stands for automatic instant message?). I just got my computer about a month ago and still have a lot to learn. I'd like to be able to go "chat".
    Thanks, Rick
  2. golfmanres

golfmanres Senior Member

actully that stands for american online instant messenger you have to down load their software from www.AOL.com
  3. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Well once you have aim you just need your screen name and password then you type it in the specfied fields and click sign on. then go to snowplow-contractors.com and click the join my chat button. And it stands for aol instant message. JUst go to your start bar and look for it under your programs and open up the one with the little symbol of a person walking.
  4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

when you setup a screen name post it here and I will add it to my buddy list, that way it is easier to see who is online and I can invite people, I have over 150 people in my buddy list.