1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to change spinner shaft in snowex salter

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by puredreamz, Mar 27, 2012.

1. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

i have a snowex sp6000, slightly bent spinner shaft backed into a pole. Basically wanna repair it before i put it away for the season. Just want a heads up at whats involved before i get myself into a mess lol. Info, diagrams, Pics anything works ...

2. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I've straightened the shafts on mine a couple of times. take the gearbox out of the spinner assembly and put it in a vice and with a length of pipe bend it back. Use a sharpie to mark the high spot and bend away from it. Just be patient and bend a little at a time till it's close to being straight. You'll never get it back tio 100%, but a little wobble isn't a big deal.

3. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

Contact TrynEx Customer Care

You are not alone - this seems to happen a lot. Contact Customer Care at TrynEx if you still need help at info@trynexfactory.com - Good Luck!