1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to bid on commercials???

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by MoreSnowPlz, Jan 30, 2013.

1. MoreSnowPlz

MoreSnowPlz Junior Member

Not looking for how to price them, I just want to know how to find out about when companies are taking bids and how to go about bidding(Seems like all anyone talks about in this section is needing help with prices, i've been searching). The only thread i've seen relating said just walk in and ask for who ever handles the decision making for the company, which is a good starting point, but looking for some better advise. I'm new to plowing(second season but technically first due to lack of snow), currently have about 12-15 residentials so this season has been a learning experience so far. Next year I want to take it up a level and try to make some real cash so that's why i'm asking. Thanks
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Old fashion way,pick up the phone and call.
  3. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member