1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how to ask

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by frndinalowplace, Aug 20, 2005.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

there are some new apartment complexes that are being built. how do i go about asking if they have a snow removal contract already. who do i go to. like i said thay are not completed thay have every thing except landscaping left to do. when should i go ask and who thanx for your :help:

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I always try to find the office and walk in and ask " Hi I'm Eric with Elite Plowing, who I would talk to about submitting a bid for snow removal this winter". Then they say " Thats bob, I will call him for you" or " here is his number" Then take it from there.

If they do not have an office find a lease sign with a phone number on it, give it a call most likely the person you want to talk to ;) , or they can tell you who to talk to :D

3. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

ya thats what i was thinking about the lease sign is there a time to early to call or wait a month or is it not to early

4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Call now :nod: or three weeks ago :D