1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How to add Smarth Hitch 2

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by P&M Landscaping, Jan 16, 2010.

1. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I was wondering what it took to add smart hitch to my Sport Duty Plow. I hate having to climb around the plow. I know I'm lazy. I was thinking If someone could tell me what comes in the kit, and what it takes to have it done, I could do it myself with some waterproof three way switches. So whats it take? Does Boss offer a kit?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can purchase the complete SH2 option kit and they're a rather easy job to install if you have decent mechanical abilities, as the kit includes everything needed. They run around $150 or so. Can't really piece it together yourself for less as there's several Boss specific components required and until you gather those up the kit is more cost effective in the long run.