1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How snow was cleared 44 years ago, things have changed since.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Neige, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I guess snow is in your blood.
  3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Awesome video Paul, cool of you to post that
  4. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

I wish we had taken more pictures. Brings back good memories.
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

And he was smart enough to have a snow bucket back then. My dad said it was a real treat running a tractor all night without a cab. I'm glad i don't know what it was like. Great video thanks for posting.
  6. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

What a great video, thanks for sharing! This is why I try to take photos when I'm out working - imagine how different it will be in another 40+ years.

Also, to echo JD Dave's comments, real glad I don't have the open cab experience either..
  7. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Very cool.
  8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Always fun to look back on the old days. Hope your doing well. I didn't make it to sima this year due to family things going on. Hopefully next year Ill make it.
  9. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice !!! So do you have more ?
  10. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

Hey, my dad had one of those Massey Ferguson 200s. Great tractor.
  11. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Family event with kids watching too! Great video!
  12. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

What a great video Paul. That is a piece of history, bet there are not a lot of videos like that kicking around. Thanks for sharing!
  13. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice video, you can almost watch you and your brothers taking in what "dad" is doing. Looks like he was breeding the next generation of snow fighters in this video right here.