1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How often to apply?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by lawnprolawns, Nov 20, 2008.

1. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

Will this stuff last a season, a night, a week? how often do you guys spray your trucks, plows, and equipment?

I got two gallons off evilbay. Cant wait!

i'm going to use it on my personal truck which hasn't seen salt yet to keep the rust away..

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Depends on what your using it for. Spraying the underneath the truck will last a long time. The plow moldboard same thing depends on how must snow your pushing.

3. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

alright. so underneath the truck maybe once or twice a year?

4. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Just sprayed my Boss VXT down today :nod: Are you guys covering everything on the plow? I figured if it prevents corrosion hit it all. So I sprayed the springs hoses all the bolts everything metal and somethings rubber. I try to wash the truck and plow after every storm but sometimes I forget I hope this helps with some added protection.

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I just did the underside of my truck, and there were still obvious sign of the app. I did last February.... I try to do it once before snow and once mid winter.......

6. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Nice...:cool:

7. abranz

abranz Junior Member
    from Idaho

It will last through the winter. I've applied to 9 vehicles this winter and all had residue from last winter. I put it damn near everywhere on the vehicles other than rotors, drums, and glass. Heck the company should put on the books for all the new customers I've brought them. The product really works well as described
    Tony

8. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

If we can get some pictures, that will be great!
    :jester:

9. joyofFluidFilm

if you spray it on your products, indoors, Fluid Film will last anywhere up to a year...how cool is that?

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's time for a "As seen on tv" commercial.
    [​IMG]

Buy a case of FF and get a free can,But wait! Order within the next 10 minutes and get a date with Joy!

11. joyofFluidFilm

hey hey hey, now wait a minute!!! No one is going to get a date with me!!!
    what are you talking about???:realmad:

12. Dano50

from CA

Actually, it should last a minimum of a year. That is even cooler!

13. Dano50

from CA

:D That's funny!