1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How not to put the plow on the truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mr.PLOWSI, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Mr.PLOWSI

Mr.PLOWSI Member

So I'm getting ready for this storm in NYC and I'm on my last pin on the plow. I decided to get a breaker bar to pry the pin hole in place and it slips :dizzy: , I thought my eye was on the floor. The breaker bar cracked me in my eye socket and blood is everywhere. I'm ok, its likea boxers cut and it hurts like hell, well good luck plowing,

Larry

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

When people ask about the shiner you have just tell em you were in a fight. Was 3 of them and thats all you got out of it you should see the other guy's blah Bela baa. hahahahaa Not that you slipped and gave to yourself.

Look at good in mirror when cleaned up make sure isan't any blood in the white area of eye. You may need to see a doc.

3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Sorry to hear about that, hope all is ok. Makes you want to slow down and take your time as things happen real fast.
    I got in a bar fight like that once and also lost.

4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

ouch :eek: Oh my :cry: . Holy cow :eek:

5. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

id tell every one that my wife gota boob job and them fellers are sharp.

6. jpunlimited

jpunlimited Senior Member

After This Season

I think this is going make a good post for the off season. on his theme : how not too.....then fill it in.. I have at least three stupid human tricks I have done. luckely I heal quickly..

7. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

he said he lost a bar fight and so did you with the "breaker bar", well it happens to everyone that works on trucks and plows, hope your OK.

8. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Mine was a piece of rebar