1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jdo150, Nov 19, 2008.

1. jdo150

jdo150 Member

Ok so i found this add on craigslist yeasterday and asked the guy if he would sell the whole plow setup seperatly for this truck and how much he would want for it. well the guy emailed me back today and said to make an offer. So my question is how much should I offer for this plow?

here is the link to the add

Thanks Jon
  2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats more than a 6ft. plow looks close to 9ft.....
  3. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

It's hard to tell from the pics what shape it's in(leaky pump, pitted rams. etc.). You'll have to figure that one yourself by a close up inspection, or take some pics when you go to see it, and post'em here so everyone can add there 2 cents. I think the smallest Diamond is a 7.5, so it's at least that, but looks to be 8 or 8.5, :salute:
  4. jdo150

jdo150 Member

Yeah I thought the plow looked bigger then 6' but yeah ill have to go take a look at it I think to see what it looks like.
  5. right touch

right touch Junior Member
    from 08844

it says right in the ad its 7.5'
  6. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

The entire setup was listed at $6000,by the lights on the headgear looks to be at least 3-4 years old but I agree do an in person inspection or at least get him to take you pictures of the pump and all cylinders and decide for yourself.

Honestly 1-2 thousand is a decent offer for its age